Five Ways To Know Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It
Excerpts from the Article:
“I don’t usually write stuff from this point of view. I’d rather tell you how to improve your pictures. But someone recently pointed out to me that he didn’t know when things were going south for him, so he also didn’t know when they were going well.
That resonated with me a bit so I’m going to share these tidbits in the hope that I don’t offend anyone, but perhaps shake them up enough to want to improve.
It’s important to note that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. You may have different opinions, but try to focus on the general idea.
1. Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It if nobody is attacking your work.
2. Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It if you’re waiting for that next lens, that next camera or that next flash you plan to buy before you get serious about your photography.
3. Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It if you don’t use your camera at least weekly.
4. Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It if you think your Flickr gallery should be getting more views and comments, but you’re not doing anything to earn that traffic and response.
5. Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It if you yourself haven’t spent any real time studying the work of other successful photographers.”
Read the full article here